Towards Clarity in Health Awareness
The Tuesday night Vision Call provides new insight into important ways that we can take care of ourselves.
Listen to the Call Live
- Tuesdays: 6pm pst, 7pm mst, 8pm cst, 9pm est
- Call In: 530-881-1300 then 396855#
- 530-881-1399 then 396855#
- or listen to the Nov. 24 call via this link. Dr Foster Malmed and Terri Malmed
30 years as a Chiropractor/Applied Kinesiologist, now practicing at Putnam Hospital Center. Dr Malmed's goal is to evaluate and improve,when necessary,the 3 essential foundations of each person he treats. Dr Malmed believes that feet, pelvis, and cellular function are the cornerstones of human health. Dr Malmed and his wife Terri are Triple Diamond ASEA Associates who understand that ASEA's Redox Signalling technology is truly one of the greatest health, athletic, and anti-aging discoveries of our lifetime.
- or listen to the Nov. 18 call via this link. Dr. Frank Melograna received his Bachelor of Science at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts and his Doctor of Medicine at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. He moved to the Washington metropolitan area and completed his medical internship and residency at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C. In 1981 he was awarded first place at the Washington Urologic Association Residency Competition. Dr. Melograna is Board Certified in Urology. His professional affiliations include membership in the Washington Urologic Association, American Urologic Association, MidAtlantic Section AUA, and American Association of Clinical Urologists.
Dr. Melograna has served on the Board of Directors of Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Association, as well as the Executive Committee and Chief of Urology at Prince George's General Hospital in Cheverly, Md.
Dr. Melograna has published several academic papers in the Journal of Urology. His interests include general urology with a special interest in bioidentical hormonal therapy for men and women. Hear why Dr Melograna endorses ASEA and why he embraces the NWM Business Model.
- Dr Dick Walker
Senior ER Physician, currently practicing at Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, WA for 35 years. Double Board Certified as an Internist. Masters Degree In Preventative Medicine and Environmental Health Athlete at Heart, Dick has also climbed Many Mountains around the world including Mt. Everest and enjoys cycling.
Owns an Alpaca Ranch with his wife Nancy.
- 9:30pm EST (not every Tuesday) 530-881-1300 Code: 309810#
- Archive # 530-881-1399 then 309810#
- or listen to the Sept. 30 call via this link