Towards Clarity in Health Awareness
The Tuesday night Vision Call provides new insight into important ways that we can take care of ourselves. This site is updated with a new call every Wed.
Listen to the Call Live
- Tuesdays: 6pm pst, 7pm mst, 8pm cst, 9pm est
- Call In: 530-881-1300 then 396855#
- 530-881-1399 then 396855#
- or listen to the Dec. 16 call via this link. Dr David Silverman Former private podiatry practice owner, ambulatory surgical center owner and board-certified foot surgeon. ('88-'99) Has spent the past 15 years in the holistic health industry. ASEA Triple Diamond.
- or listen to the Dec. 9 call via this link. Dr. Robert Knitzer is a rheumatologist in Olney, Maryland and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including MedStar Montgomery Medical Center and Montgomery General Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and has been in practice for 29 years. He is one of 2 doctors at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center and one of 3 at Montgomery General Hospital who specialize in Rheumatology. He is an ASEA Platinum Associate..
- Dr Dick Walker
Senior ER Physician, currently practicing at Holy Family Hospital in Spokane, WA for 35 years. Double Board Certified as an Internist. Masters Degree In Preventative Medicine and Environmental Health Athlete at Heart, Dick has also climbed Many Mountains around the world including Mt. Everest and enjoys cycling.
Owns an Alpaca Ranch with his wife Nancy.
- 9:30pm EST (not every Tuesday) 530-881-1300 Code: 309810#
- Archive # 530-881-1399 then 309810#
- or listen to the Sept. 30 call via this link